I’m Belinda Connelly and I offer early childhood behavioural support to mothers around the world for common issues such as
- sleep – your little one takes a really long time to fall asleep or they seem to wake up a million times per night
- aggression – shouting, biting, pinching, pushing, hurting
- tantrums – your little one has multiple tantrums per day over the tiniest things – like cutting his sandwich into squares instead of triangles and you find yourself giving in or walking on eggshells to avoid another meltdown
- cooperation – your little one refuses to cooperate with anything, getting dressed, getting in the car, brushing their teeth. Every request turns into a long, drawn out negotiation – it’s exhausting!
- attention seeking – your little one is constantly demanding your attention, wanting to be held while you’re trying to do other tasks (like make dinner or have a shower!) and finds it difficult to settle into independent play
I work with the underlying emotions to give you holistic support for these issues.
Once you learn the tools, you’ll be able to keep re-using them for any new behavioural challenges or transitions that life throws at you, making it a valuable investment for your family.
I offer 1:1 packages and group programs too.
Check out my free intro training and my 1:1 packages and I look forward to connecting with you soon!