Feel better equipped to deal with challenging behaviours in a loving, conscious way.
Welcome to my free introductory training!
In this training we’ll be exploring my holistic approach for solving common childhood behavioural issues.
We’ll be looking at
- Some common behaviour issues you might be experiencing with your little ones such as:
- sleep – your little one takes a really long time to fall asleep or they seem to wake up a million times per night
- aggression – shouting, biting, pinching, pushing, hurting
- tantrums – your little one has multiple tantrums per day over the tiniest things – like cutting his sandwich into squares instead of triangles and you find yourself giving in or walking on eggshells to avoid another meltdown
- cooperation – your little one refuses to cooperate with anything, getting dressed, getting in the car, brushing their teeth. Every request turns into a long, drawn out negotiation – it’s exhausting!
- attention seeking – your little one is constantly demanding your attention, wanting to be held while you’re trying to do other tasks (like make dinner or have a shower!) and finds it difficult to settle into independent play
2. WHY these behaviours are coming up for you and seem to be getting worse rather than better
3. HOW you can take a proactive role in shifting these behaviours WHILE staying true to your values of loving, respectful parenting.
Click below to receive the Emotionally Balanced Kids audio and handbook straight to your inbox. I’ll also send you regular high-vibe parenting gold and updates about my online programs and courses – you can of course unsubscribe at any time!