If you would like a gentle and emotionally responsive approach to bring more balance, ease and flow into mothering you are in the right place.
Let’s connect for a 30 minute chat where I will hold space for you, wherever you are on your journey. We can discuss a quick parenting question you may have or if it’s more complex, how my other programs can support you more deeply.
We’ll see where you’re at and what you need to come back into alignment with your parenting vision. You’ll walk away with some practical steps you can put into practise right away.
How does it work?
Upon registration you’ll receive my initial questionnaire via email so that I can get a clear picture of your situation and how I can best support you.
You will have the option to choose between a set-time session via Zoom (30 minute face to face video call) or a flexible session via Voxer (30 minutes of voice and text message from anywhere in the world, at any time of day which may be more convenient for you if you have young children/ timezones to juggle 🤹♀️)
All the details will be set out in your welcome email.
My area of expertise is supporting mothers of children aged 1-6 years with issues such as:
- aggression – shouting, biting, pinching, pushing, hurting
- tantrums – your little one has multiple tantrums per day over the tiniest things – like cutting his sandwich into squares instead of triangles and you find yourself giving in or walking on eggshells to avoid another meltdown
- cooperation – your little one refuses to cooperate with anything, getting dressed, getting in the car, brushing their teeth. Every request turns into a long, drawn out negotiation – it’s exhausting!
- attention seeking – your little one is constantly demanding your attention, wanting to be held while you’re trying to do other tasks (like make dinner or have a shower!) and finds it difficult to settle into independent play
- life changes – new sibling/ starting daycare/ moving house/ divorce etc wanting to prepare or help make the transition as smooth as possible for your toddler/ preschooler
- sleep – taking a really long time to fall asleep or waking multiple times per night
We will work with the underlying emotions to actually solve your challenges rather than just applying a ‘bandaid solution‘
IMPORTANT. My strategies are gentle and emotionally responsive, I will encourage you to get comfortable with all of your child’s emotions and teach you how to hold space for those. However if you are not willing for your child to express anger/ tears or tantrums, I may not be the practitioner for you.
Love from others mums 💛
Any other questions? I’d love to hear from you!