Work with me on your individual challenges with parenting children under 7 and receive emotionally connected parenting support across 5 days.
I work via a free app called Voxer, through voice and text message. I LOVE this way of working! It is so helpful for mothers who have their hands full! It means that I can work with you from anywhere in the world, at any time of day.
How does this look in practise?
A recent client of mine was struggling with her 4 year old’s unwillingness to cooperate and huge tantrums whenever she didn’t get her own way. Mum was struggling to respond calmly and keep her own emotions in check. She didn’t have any strategies in place and was struggling with resorting to her own childhood patterns. She wanted to feel more confident in herself dealing with these kinds of situations calmly, consciously and also effectively.
Through our work together I was able to share my ideas, strategies and tools.
Working across 5 days rather than just a 1 hour session meant my client could implement and then come back to me to troubleshoot or for feedback or questions.
I was also available for daily trouble shooting, giving feedback and responding to questions.
I love that I can support mothers in this close way and be just a button away to make sure you are supported and guided in the right direction!
It means you don’t have to wait for a set appointment time to get things off your chest. We can get started as soon as it’s convenient for you!
Whatever your parenting challenge at the moment, this is your personalised game plan to get you moving forward with clarity!
Some of the most common challenges I support mothers with:
- sleep – your little one takes a really long time to fall asleep or they seem to wake up a million times per night
- aggression – shouting, biting, pinching, pushing, hurting
- tantrums – your little one has multiple tantrums per day over the tiniest things – like cutting his sandwich into squares instead of triangles and you find yourself giving in or walking on eggshells to avoid another meltdown
- cooperation – your little one refuses to cooperate with anything, getting dressed, getting in the car, brushing their teeth. Every request turns into a long, drawn out negotiation – it’s exhausting!
- attention seeking – your little one is constantly demanding your attention, wanting to be held while you’re trying to do other tasks (like make dinner or have a shower!) and finds it difficult to settle into independent play
- new sibling – wanting to prepare or help make the transition as smooth as possible for your toddler
- new to conscious parenting – wanting to learn how you can start holding space and being more calm, compassionate and loving with your child’s BIG feelings
I understand exactly how exhausting and frustrating it feels when you’re already trying so hard and doing SO much and that’s why I’ve put this simple option together for you.
We will work with the underlying emotions to actually solve these challenges rather than just applying a ‘bandaid’ solution.
Once you learn the tools, you’ll be able to keep re-using them for any new behavioural challenges or transitions that life throws at you, making it a valuable investment for your family.
IMPORTANT. My strategies are gentle and emotionally responsive, I will encourage you to get comfortable with all of your child’s emotions and teach you how to hold space for those. However if you are not willing for your child to express anger/ tears or tantrums, I may not be the practitioner for you.
↠ 5 days of support will take place via Voxer ( a free app, similar to facebook messenger which allows voice and text messages from anywhere in the world, at any time of day!)
↠ You will also receive a pre-consult questionnaire which must be returned at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of your 5 day block
↠ I check in with my Voxer clients at least 1-2 times per day. Your 5 days will not begin until you send me your first message. All the details will be in your welcome email.
If you would like resources, support and feedback to help you feel more empowered and confident as an emotionally connected parent – this is for you!
Love from others mums!
“I signed up to work with Belinda as I was finding myself completely exhausted from giving in to every little demand as I just didn’t know how to say ‘no’ to my kids without the guilt setting in. Belinda quickly gave me the confidence to set limits in a way my children quickly accepted. This new skill has helped me feel more confident and happy as a mother and I am enjoying my kids so much more and seeing them for the beautiful gifts they are rather than feeling tired and agitated by them.”Lauren (mother of two)
“I was finding it really hard to enjoy my parenting journey through all the conflicts, tantrums and defiance of my toddler. Since working with Belinda and digging deep things have really begun to turn around for us. It’s definitely not all roses!! It has allowed me to regain my confidence as a mother and we are making some great progress as a family!’Nikki (Mother of two)
Any other questions? I’d love to hear from you!