This is a simple option for the mother who is already familiar with me and my work and knows that a deeper conversation with with me is going to give her the clarity she needs to move forward with confidence.
I know how tired you are of dealing with the same challenges day after day.
- sleep – your little one takes a really long time to fall asleep or they seem to wake up a million times per night
- aggression – shouting, biting, pinching, pushing, hurting
- tantrums – your little one has multiple tantrums per day over the tiniest things – like cutting his sandwich into squares instead of triangles and you find yourself giving in or walking on eggshells to avoid another meltdown
- cooperation – your little one refuses to cooperate with anything, getting dressed, getting in the car, brushing their teeth. Every request turns into a long, drawn out negotiation – it’s exhausting!
- attention seeking – your little one is constantly demanding your attention, wanting to be held while you’re trying to do other tasks (like make dinner or have a shower!) and finds it difficult to settle into independent play
- other toddler/preschooler behaviour
Hey – I’ve been there too! I understand exactly how exhausting and frustrating it feels when you’re already trying so hard and doing SO much and that’s why I’ve put this simple option together for you.
We will work with the underlying emotions to actually solve these challenges rather than just applying a ‘bandaid’ solution.
Once you learn the tools, you’ll be able to keep re-using them for any new behavioural challenges or transitions that life throws at you, making it a valuable investment for your family.
Whatever your challenge with your toddler or preschooler, this is your personalised, proactive, practical game plan to move forward with clarity!
We all spend the same amount of time on parenting, right? So we get to decide whether we want to spend that time meeting our kids emotional needs or whether we want to deal with the challenging behaviours caused by unmet needs later…
IMPORTANT. My strategies are gentle and emotionally responsive, I will encourage you to get comfortable with all of your child’s emotions and teach you how to hold space for those. However if you are not willing for your child to express anger/ tears or tantrums,I may not be the practitioner for you.
↠ Upon making your payment you’ll receive an immediate welcome email with link to my calendar to book your preferred timeslot. I am available for sessions 9.30 – 1.30 Monday, Tuesday and Saturday (Brisbane time)
↠ You will also recieve a pre-consult questionnaire which must be returned at least 24 hours prior to your session time
↠ We will meet face-to-face via Zoom video call for 45 minutes
If you want to get off the hamster wheel and feeling like the same challenges are playing out for you day after day after day and are willing to take action to create change – this is for you!
Love from others mums!
“I signed up to work with Belinda as I was finding myself completely exhausted from giving in to every little demand as I just didn’t know how to say ‘no’ to my kids without the guilt setting in. Belinda quickly gave me the confidence to set limits in a way my children quickly accepted. This new skill has helped me feel more confident and happy as a mother and I am enjoying my kids so much more and seeing them for the beautiful gifts they are rather than feeling tired and agitated by them.”Lauren (mother of two)
“I was finding it really hard to enjoy my parenting journey through all the conflicts, tantrums and defiance of my toddler. Since working with Belinda and digging deep things have really begun to turn around for us. It’s definitely not all roses!! It has allowed me to regain my confidence as a mother and we are making some great progress as a family!’Nikki (Mother of two)
Any other questions? I’d love to hear from you!